Saturday, January 19, 2008
Excitement is in the air...
Today I weighed myself, and so far I've lost 8 lbs. Yeah, it's not anywhere near as much as Trey and Butch have lost in their competition, but it's a start. I've gone to work out twice now, just doing a half hour of cardio for now. Today was TONS easier than the last time, so that's cool. This is all very exciting!

What's also exciting is that we have a trip coming up. Trey and his friend Mike decided they wanted to have a big group go skiing, so we found a house and it's on. At the end of February we will be going to Gatlinburg for skiing and fun. TJ chose that instead of having a birthday party, and my friend Ashley's little girl (who's 5th birthday is in Feb.) will also be celebrating her birthday there with us. How fun! There will be 6 couples going, as well as some kids. We haven't decided if we're taking all three of ours yet or not. I feel like we should, though, b/c Taryn's more excited about it than TJ is! Anyway, check out the house we're going to be staying in, it's pretty cool, and quite a nice price! Smoky Mountain Mist

I guess that's about all of the good news for now. I'm going to go try to fit in a few minutes of tv before I take a shower and pass out for the night. I hope you have a great day, and I'll see you soon!
 
posted by Christi at 9:25 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 4:30 PM, Blogger Kurt

    Please add a seventh person to that reservation. I will take the couch.

     
  • At 9:36 PM, Blogger Cara

    That sounds like a lot of fun!! Skiing!!! Wow! I hope you guys have a great trip!!