Sunday, May 27, 2007
Taryn's Birthday
She turns 2 on June 15th. I'm going to have her birthday party on the 16th. I'm excited. It's going to be a Hello Kitty party, since she's insanely addicted to kitty cats. I found some pics online today, and turned them into an invitation. Tell me what you think:


I'm going to print them on photo paper, front and back. All I need to do now is get the refill ink to do it, and I'm set. If you have any cool ideas for party decor or games, etc., please hook me up. I've been looking online, but so far I haven't found anything that feels inspiring.

PS-This is an official invite. Sooooo, if you're free that day, please do come by. I mean, sure, some of you will have to travel hours and hours, but surely you know it'll be totally worth the trip!
 
posted by Christi at 8:02 PM | Permalink |


9 Comments:


  • At 9:05 PM, Blogger Unknown

    Cute invitation. Be careful about putting your complete name, address, and phone number online. I'm sure nothing will come of it, but you never know.

     
  • At 9:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Looks awesome! I thought Taryn was older than Gavin by more than that. But I suppose not, barely 2 months. I would certainly love to show up and suprise you! However, gas is a tad expensive. And me without a job... so. Looking forward to pics from the party and check local dollar stores for el-cheap-o decorations and such.

     
  • At 9:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I could however stalk you now. Or at least call and bug you occasionally!

     
  • At 9:41 PM, Blogger Christi

    I am such a moron! It just hit me as I was climbing into the shower that I had all my info on there!

    Well, if you got it before it was gone, good for you. I guess I'll really have to start locking the doors now!

     
  • At 1:36 PM, Blogger karla

    If it wasnt like a 16 hour drive, we'd love to go. Nate totally needs a buddy like Cole. And it's about time we met you and the rest of your family.

     
  • At 3:01 PM, Blogger Kurt

    I don't know how to get there from here.

     
  • At 8:58 PM, Blogger k8

    you WISH i would stalk you!

    hey we got our stuff!!! you are my sunshine! thr girls fah-reeeeked out over the playdoh. i used it as a bribe to be good at school. theyre obsessed with the ark but i wont let them open it.

    hello kitty party! me loves!

     
  • At 8:58 PM, Blogger k8

    ps will try to call next week when i stop working

    xok8

     
  • At 5:32 PM, Blogger gina

    we are going to be in FERNANDINA that weekend! but i am sure you will have it cute and fun. wow. time flies i tell ya