Sunday, May 06, 2007
So much to do, so much to say!
Guess what! Next week Trey gets to take a whole week (9 days) off of work! Isn't that great! He hasn't been able to use any of his vacation days in FOREVER. Even when we went to Myrtle Beach the other day, his time off was just his days off, and thus he ended up working ten days straight to make up for it. He's going to take the kids to his parents' house for a few days and spend some quality time with them, and....leave me here ALL ALONE! Oh, it's going to be great, for everyone involved! What a great Mother's Day present!

Speaking of Mother's Day presents, I got mine already. It's fantastic.

Alright, alright, I'll tell you what it is. It's a Zune. It's like an iPod, but better. The first night I had it, I was playing with it, and I hooked it up to the computer. It downloaded every single picture I have on my computer, which is well over 1000! I didn't realize it at the time, and when I went to see what all I had put on it (thinking I had just put songs on it), I found all of my pictures! I thought I'd erase them, but I actually think it's kinda neat. Sometime (maybe next week) when I have some time, I might go through and pick and choose, but for now there's plenty of room, so there they stay. I'm having so much fun downloading music onto it, and once I get the cords in the mail to hook it to the tv and car, I'll be able to listen to it everywhere! What sucks is that I never know who sings the songs I like, or what the names of them are, so I'm having a time trying to find what I like so I can listen to it! It will definitely come in handy during my paper route, b/c there's never anything on the radio then that I care to hear. I also found out that TJ likes heavy metal the other day when I was letting him listen to it with me! Imagine that!

Oh, and have I told you that Cole is now sitting up and crawling? Yep, yep. He started one day while we were in Myrtle Beach. He started off kinda slow, but he's got the whole getting around thing down to an art now, and he's fast! That doesn't worry me so much, though. What worries me is that he's working very, very hard to learn to walk. He's already pulling himself up whenever he can, on couches, chairs, people, toys, etc., and slowly cruising along. He loves when TJ holds him up on his feet and lets him walk around. This is NOT COOL! At the rate he's going, he'll be walking by seven months (and yet, still not holding his bottle!)! Oh, and he's also eating baby food now, too, and doing a bang-up job with it. I found out yesterday that he loves sweet potatoes, as he devoured an entire jar of them in mere minutes, and fussed if I didn't shovel them into his mouth fast enough!

Here are a couple of pics from our beach trip, a little delayed, but...I also found out that Cole likes sand!








 
posted by Christi at 7:02 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 2:57 PM, Blogger Kurt

    Hey I thought this was a family blog!

     
  • At 3:33 PM, Blogger Me

    Mmmm Myrtle Beach. :)


    Zunes: My daughter has an ipod and my son has an iRiver (which I think they stopped making?) We LOVE the iRiver so much more. Problem free, loads photos, videos and music and it works like a charm. All Coffeekid's friends want one instead of their ipods!

     
  • At 7:50 PM, Blogger k8

    i love the pics! especially the last. do sweet potatoes make him gassy? the girls always pooted for days when they ate em.

     
  • At 4:51 PM, Blogger Unknown

    Don't hate me because I have perky boobs.