Sunday, April 22, 2007
Does life slow down?
Today we leave for a baby shower in Lancaster. One of our best friends, Mike, is having a baby...well, his wife is. I'm SO excited! He's going to be a great dad! He's been ready to settle down and be happy since I've known him, and finally he's gotten what he wants. He so deserves it. Even though he's not really my brother, we act like brother and sister, and I totally feel like this baby is going to be my little nephew. I think today will be fun!

Tonight we'll spend the night in LA, and leave early in the morning to head to Myrtle Beach. My mom was ever so gracious to get us a hotel room up there so we can hang around this week while they stay at their timeshare. How sweet is that! She said she figured we need the break, and I totally concur. I'm going shopping w/her all day tomorrow, and then Julia's coming for a day (w/the kids, of course), and we're going to hang out and party down!

So, it's not really like you'll miss me. I think I only post about weekly now. Just in case, though, you were sitting there wondering, "I wonder what Christi's up to?", now you know. I hope you have a great week, and I'll see you soon!
 
posted by Christi at 8:18 AM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At 6:32 PM, Blogger k8

    i'm jealous! have fun.

     
  • At 4:20 PM, Blogger Kurt

    Everyone loves babies.

     
  • At 7:59 AM, Blogger gina

    wow .... a new baby for mike! they must be so excited.... he is a nice guy.


    although the thought of US starting over makes me wanna commit myself. happy for him though. lol

     
  • At 12:53 PM, Blogger Me

    As you know I JUST GOT BACK from Myrtle Beach on Saturday. :)

    Have an awesome time girl... I'll be thinking about cha!

     
  • At 6:52 PM, Blogger Unknown

    Yes, life does slow down. You should write about it.