Tuesday, December 19, 2006
The countdown is on...
Ahhhh, sickness has left our family, and we are on our way to an attempt at being normal again. Trey found out that he tore three tendons and has a cyst, but in about a week or so it should be alright. Thank goodness! I was worried I'd have to go out and get one of those "breadwinner" jobs or something! I was trying to imagine Trey raising the kids while I went to work, and, well, it ain't happenin'! I've been working two jobs this week (I think I may be subbing for newspaper carriers soon, if I do a good job this week on the route I'm doing), and it's killing me. Well, I should say three, if you call keeping the kids all day a job (and I surely do!).

So, only five more days left till Christmas. Yes, I count Christmas Eve b/c we go to Grandma's and open presents then. I'm completely done w/my shopping, and I couldn't be more excited to see if everyone likes what they get. I played w/TJ's telescope that finally came in today, and I know he'll love it. Is it wrong that I'm probably more excited about what the kids are getting than they are? Now comes the fun of wrapping everything. What's so wrong with giving gifts to people w/just a little bow on them? If only...

Oh, and I finally got the camera I ordered off eBay, too. I got it used for $50. My old one was about shot. It kept cutting off, half the time when you had just put in new batteries and turned it on. This one is Kodak, which I think are the BOMB! It even came with the memory card and a set of rechargeable batteries. I took some pics of the kids sleeping last night, and now, along with you, we shall see how good they came out.




These were all done on Auto setting. I was just playing with some of the different ones, and I can make them look much better with some indoor and darkness ones instead of the auto setting. I think this camera and I are in for fun!
 
posted by Christi at 7:34 PM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At 12:17 PM, Blogger holy chaos

    great pics. two jobs? wow!

     
  • At 12:49 PM, Blogger karla

    That's a whole wack of cuteness!

     
  • At 5:18 PM, Blogger gina

    God . i love it when they sleep.
    where are tjs sheets?? LOL

     
  • At 5:22 PM, Blogger Cara

    OH MY GOSH!!!!!! I can't believe that you've already had the baby!!! Like 2 freaking months ago!!!! Where have I been????

    He is adorable Christi!!!!

    I can't believe that your already back to work!! I have so much respect for you working with 3 kids... How in the world do you do it????

    Anyway, it's been crazy around here.. But I'm so happy for you guys!! You have the perfect little family!!

    Congrats again!!

     
  • At 10:18 PM, Blogger k8

    awwww awwwww awwwwwww sweet babies!

     
  • At 6:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Oh Noooooo an adorable cute BABY PHOTO!!! You are NOT helping this baby fever at all. Nope nope nope.