Sunday, November 19, 2006
Sleep is very important...
W/o it, you are really dysfunctional.

Okay, let me preface this by saying that I don't want to send out the wrong message. My mom said I made it sound like I do all of those things I listed yesterday EVERY DAY. I don't. I only wash dishes a couple times a week, and do laundry when I absolutely have to. I SUCK at grocery shopping, and dread doing it with three kids, so I go when we need stuff, or when we have NO food to eat. I pay the bills when and if we have the money to cover them. I do feed everyone everyday, but I don't slave over a hot stove most of the time. I do my best to tidy up the house everyday, but honestly, some days I just let it look like a tornado came through. It's just easier. So it's not like I spend my entire day from sun-up to bedtime running like a racecar...and I do get help. I just wanted to point out at the time that I was feeling overwhelmed...

So, now that I've gotten that off my back, I wanted to thank Julia and Richard from the bottom of my heart. Yesterday, just b/c they're the nicest people, they came and took TJ and Taryn with them to Magnolia Gardens for the afternoon. Not only did the kids have a great time (and thankfully behaved!), but both Trey and I got some MUCH needed sleep. It was great. I love them SOOOOOOOOOOO much, and I totally owe them BIG. So, Rich and Julia, you name it, I'm there!

I was informed today by some teenagers, like they know anything, that blogs are boring to read. Uhhh, WHAT! How on earth can they say that the monotonous, daily facts about my life are boring? I mean, come on! Tell me you weren't totally intrigued the day that I said I was feeling down? I just know you were glued to the screen eagerly anticipating each consecutive word as if it were the finest chocolate in the world. And when I told you about Cole's first bath? Yeah, you were lovin' it! When I said I went to see my dad? I just know you were getting a little teary-eyed...Yeah, alright, fine! So it's not all that exciting. Yet, I can't seem to imagine life w/o reading about all of your daily lives. I feel like something would be missing, and I certainly don't find it boring at all. So anyway, what do teenagers know anyway?

Alright, talk to you later. Have a great day!
 
posted by Christi at 9:24 PM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At 8:02 AM, Blogger gina

    teenagers are all about myspace i guess.

    oh and i found our cousins on myspace. yikes! some of them went wild but it is good to keep in touch. look under myspace and heather...she is so cute!

    i love everything about blogs!

     
  • At 3:41 PM, Blogger Unknown

    It's interesting to me. To each his own.

     
  • At 9:52 AM, Blogger k8

    whadda they know- they'll be old farts like us one day and wish they had someone hanging on their every word!

     
  • At 10:25 AM, Blogger CozyMama

    love your blog!!

     
  • At 1:48 PM, Blogger Me

    LOL... my answer to the teenagers is that Myspace pages are sooooo slow to load and boring to read!!!!!


    :)

     
  • At 11:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    HAPPY BIRDAY