Monday, November 06, 2006
The days are longer...
Why is it that suddenly it gets darker earlier, and yet the days seem so much longer now? I'm so confused.

Yesterday and today were loooonnnnggggg days. I can't remember doing a whole lot, but boy, were they long. You'd think they'd seem shorter since I'm doing most of my sleeping now as a nap in the middle of the day. I'm not sure what I'll do on Wed. when Trey goes back to work, but I'm sure I'll figure something out. The whole sleep deprivation thing kinda sucks, if you know what I mean. I took the baby to his 1 week check-up today, and I went ahead and scheduled appts. for all three of them in Jan. (strangely enough, they all need one then). As the girl was asking me questions, I was just totally drifting off to I have no idea where. I certainly wasn't there. I hope we get settled enough soon enough so that I can try to get this boy on our schedule.

As for his appt., he's doing quite well. He's gained a whopping two ounces, despite the fact that he eats like he thinks all food will fall off the face of the earth in seconds. It was at first thought that the mysterious little red mark on his head near the front was a scratch or perhaps a stork bite, but it's now seeming like it might be a birth mark. My brother has one that looks just like it in the back of his head, so we're waiting to see. I don't think you can see it in the pics I have of him, but the next time I take pics I'll try to remember to take one of it so you can see. I mean, I could do it now, but my tummy hurts. Okay, fine, I'll do it now! Geez, people!


Alright, surely in those two pics you can at least kinda see it. It's not that dark, really, but my mom says if it is a birthmark it won't grow hair over it. I guess if that's the case, we may have to be creative w/how we part his hair! I think it's neat that he might have a cool little spot that makes him super unique, and that he can always be identified by. I hope it does turn out to be a birth mark!

Well, I guess that's all for now. I hope you all are having a great day, and I'm sure I'll be back soon enough. Later!
 
posted by Christi at 10:40 PM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At 11:21 PM, Blogger Me

    Yep, looks like a birth mark! :)

     
  • At 12:00 AM, Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography

    So sweet!

    Look at how little.

    I am sure he will be on your schedule in no time!

     
  • At 11:00 AM, Blogger Unknown

    It's a sign of power. Gorbachev had one.

     
  • At 11:05 AM, Blogger Kurt

    Baby!

     
  • At 9:55 PM, Blogger Carrie

    Rhena has one on her finger that looks like a pepperidge farm goldfish. well, except it's red, not orange like the cracker.

    I bet it fades to a nice light brown in time....