Wednesday, November 29, 2006
Growth...
The baby is getting bigger. He's fitting very well into his 0-3 month clothes now, which you would think would be a good thing. Of course, if you take into consideration the fact that he will more than likely grow a good deal before he turns three months, then it's a bit scary. After all, today is only his one month birthday. Little Cole is now staying awake much longer each day, and he totally recognizes my voice. I'm completely flattered by the fact that when he hears my voice he will stop crying and look around for me. With that comes the inevitable fact that it's that much more easy just to pawn him on me when he's crying b/c I'm "just better at that". Yeah...The other night he slept four hours b/t feedings, which doesn't seem like much, but hey, that was two extra hours of sleep I got that night (I usually have to get up twice, every three hours). That was definitely a plus, since most nights I'm not getting much of any anymore. I keep telling myself that it's only a short matter of time in the grand scheme of things, and soon enough he'll let me sleep again...if I make it that far, of course!

Anyway, I took a few pics of him today. He's just so damn cute! I just got this onesie from Old Navy. It's supposed to be a Halloween one, but I think it's uber-cool, so I got it for everyday use. Oh, and check out his almost smile. Can you see his dimples? Damn he's one cute baby!


 
posted by Christi at 11:03 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 9:27 AM, Blogger gina

    he is cute!! looks JUST like TJ

     
  • At 10:43 AM, Blogger holy chaos

    sleep.... k slept 8 hours for the last 2 nights... so hang in there! love his pics.... i think he looks like trey... their pics are side by side on your blog...

     
  • At 2:08 PM, Blogger Carrie

    Definitely Trey's twin!!!

    lovin the onesie, and the half-smile is the best!!!

     
  • At 5:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    You have a baby.