Saturday, March 11, 2006
Lovely weather!
Today I was on the phone talking to my mom about Trey's job prospects. Yes, he's on the eternal search for happiness in his job, and he's open to any suggestions. So anyway, we were talking about all kinds of fun stuff, and TJ asked to talk to my mom, or maybe I asked him if he wanted to. I don't remember. Anyway, he said yes. So I gave him the phone. He made silly noises to annoy her, b/c he knows it pushes her buttons, and that's what he's best at. Then he walked into the living room with the phone. I wasn't paying attention, b/c I was looking up stuff on the internet in the kitchen...A few minutes passed, and I heard him talking to someone and asking them if they were still there. I said, "TJ, who are you talking to?" Right about that same moment I remembered that my mom was on the phone still! I asked to talk to her again, and I was told, "NO! She's still in the box!" ????? He brought the phone into the kitchen and gave it to me. Well, I had to grab it out of a stacking toy box that he had it in! She said he'd put the phone in the box, and then every minute or so he would take it out and ask her if she was still there! She would ask to talk to me, and he'd tell her she had to go back in the box! HA HA HA! Was that just funny to me, or do you all think it's totally hilarious? Needless to say, she wasn't too thrilled....

Taryn's full-on walking now, if you count falling every ten steps or so when she's not going full-speed. She has been for almost a week now. It's TOO CUTE! She holds her little hands out to the side in the air to balance, and her fat little legs look like a little cowboy doing the strut down the middle of the road to a shoot-out. Well, maybe a cowboy that has to concentrate very hard on making his feet go forward! Yesterday I took her to the doctor, and during our two hour wait in the waiting room, she ran rampant around the room. She got tons of practice! I'm so scared now!

I hope you have a great day, and I'll see you soon!
 
posted by Christi at 10:44 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 2:06 PM, Blogger Unknown

    I think that's pretty funny that he put Mimi in the box too.

    Yeah, Taryn for walking!

     
  • At 2:19 PM, Blogger Kurt

    No, that is hilarious.