Monday, July 04, 2005
Don't read this Trey...
I think I am a bad girl. I tend to get crushes on lead singers of my favorite bands. They tend to look like the type of guy I think is totally HOT! My newest crush (which I had before, and just forgot about) is the lead singer of Chevelle. Not only is their music SO COOL, but man, is he super hot! He kinda reminds me of one of my favorite actors, Jason Lee, whom I also have a crush on. Well, at least Trey doesn't have to worry about me ever leaving him for one of them. They're probably jerks anyway!
 
posted by Christi at 1:12 PM | Permalink |


8 Comments:


  • At 1:39 PM, Blogger Kim

    Christi,
    How funny is that! I have a major crush on Nick Lachey. My husband thinks it funny! He cracks jokes when we see Nick on tv! We'd be bad girls if we had a crush on our next door neighbors, but these guys - were good! LOL
    : )~

     
  • At 9:12 PM, Blogger suze

    I always get crushes on lead singers, too! I had one on the lead singer of Maroon 5 for little while.

     
  • At 11:11 PM, Blogger Unknown

    Richard saw Chevelle in concert, and said they were really good.

     
  • At 12:17 AM, Blogger Christi

    I am SO jealous!

     
  • At 12:40 AM, Blogger gina

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 12:41 AM, Blogger gina

    rocco dispirito is my fav celebrity ....

     
  • At 8:45 AM, Blogger Tammy

    That's funny, I have a major crush on two latin singers, ENRIQUE IGLESIAS and CHEYANNE, and Mario always calls me if one of them are on TV. He thinks its funny how crazy I get when they are on.

     
  • At 9:08 PM, Blogger k8

    too bad he looks so DORKY!!