Saturday, June 04, 2005
I'm stealing from Karla...
Karla, I hope you don't mind this, but I feel the time has come, and I must steal a prior post idea from you...

Okay, I want to get this damn baby out of my body now. Julia has stated, after finding out when she called tonight that I was not in fact in labor, as her gut mistakenly told her, that she thinks Taryn will come on Thursday, after I apparently go into labor Wed. night at 11:45 pm (I say this time, b/c she said Taryn will not be here till Thursday, and I don't want to be in labor more than 20 minutes or so....). Trey's mom says she thinks maybe I'll go into labor on Tuesday at 10 or so. That would mean she'd be here by 10:20ish. Okay, I can do that.

If you get my drift, I would like to know when you think Taryn will be here. She is due June 10th, next Friday, but I really don't want to wait that long. So, if you want to stay my friend, don't say anything past next Friday! I figure one of you has to be some kind of prophet, and can tell me when. A homeless lady at the park today told me she would come this week. I'm going with that...surely God would speak to me through her. Maybe if you say similar times, I will just do an average or something, and figure up the time. Okay, if you can guess the right time, you win a prize! That will make it work, right! Okay, so let me know what you think....

Later! Remember, prizes galore!
 
posted by Christi at 12:18 AM | Permalink |


7 Comments:


  • At 7:52 AM, Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography

    I say Monday she will be here. 6/6/05 is a great day to be born. I am routing for Monday. Go Monday...

     
  • At 9:13 AM, Blogger Unknown

    Wow, a five minute labor. Susan, you're so generous!

    I'm going to clarify my answer. You will go into labor around 10:00 on Wednesday, and she will be born around 2 am. She will weigh 8 lb 5 oz.

    I wanna win a prize!

     
  • At 9:18 AM, Blogger gina

    i think next thurs morning. i will swing by to pick up tj then :) hahaha

     
  • At 11:26 AM, Blogger Unknown

    Richard's guess is June 10th, 8 lbs 14 oz. 22"

     
  • At 11:42 AM, Blogger Christi

    Whoa! Ummm, TJ was 7 lb. 13 oz., and 21 1/2 in. He was LONG for his weight. 22 inches just sounds scary, especially for a girl! It would be so funny, though, if she totally dwarfed TJ! Not so sure I'm down with the 14 oz. part...I don't want you to win, Richard.

    So the overall consensus is Thursday. I wonder if you're all just saying that b/c Julia has the gut feeling, and you all want a prize! I'm on to you! I see that no one's said today yet, but I'll hold out. I would love for Kate or Susan to win...

     
  • At 2:05 PM, Blogger Tammy

    I'm want to say Sunday, June 5th, but I don't know.
    I think Tuesday would be the day.
    June 7th, 2005. Sounds like a great day to have a baby. Both my babies were born on a Tuesday.

    Note to Taryn:"Please come on Tuesday so I can win a prize. That would be great and your mom would be so happy that you came early. Taryn, I can't wait to meet you. God Bless you sweetie. You are one lucky little girl, to be born into a great family."

     
  • At 10:28 PM, Blogger Christi

    Wow! So if you win, Echo, I get a prize! Ha ha! I think I may have to do some MAJOR jumping jacks on Tuesday!