Tuesday, May 31, 2005
HA HA HA!!!
You walked right into my trap! Ha ha! I knew I could get you to read! All I had to do was make you give me advice....I have read you all like an open book! I now have you in my control, and am preparing to one day take over the world! I will enlist Kurt in my plans, as he has already been a member of a cult and can give me invaluable tips and advice on how to further control your minds!

Okay, breathe.....Ahhh, yes. Well, my day was overall pretty boring. I met Gina and kids at McD's b/c it was dollar kids meal night. That was the most eventful moment of my day. I'm nesting like a mo-fo. I cleaned the kitchen floor, vaccuumed, cleaned and dusted all the furniture, washed and put away all the clothes, hung pictures, and cleaned the entire kitchen. I would have continued, b/c in my mind the house is a filthy mess right now, but unfortunately, I was HOT and out of breath! I knew it was time to stop when my big ol' belly kept getting in the way when I would try to hammer a nail into the wall and the nail would fall b/c I couldn't reach it! I've decided that this and sex are what God gave us on purpose before babies are born. Why, you ask? Well, b/c once the baby is born, you will neither have sex or clean the house for many a long time! I just hope all the cleaning I did today lasts a couple months! (if it lasts till tomorrow, I'll be shocked!)

So, also please take notice of my nice, new layout. If you know me at all, you will know that it is TOTALLY ME! I am not only a freak about purple, but I am crazy for smiley faces! This blog now ROCKS!

Oh, and if you want some interesting reading, go check out Gina's Page, and Only if you want to. They are both pretty shocking and enlightening today, in my opinion. Also, pray for Mark and Karla that they find the closure they are looking for. You can read her story on Karla's New Page. Just be ready with Kleenex...I love how strong and wonderful they are!

Okay, real quick...K8 hit me up with this tag...Ten things I haven't done...Geesh, since I'm boring, this should be easy!

1. Gone to see the pyramids in Egypt.
2. Shot an intruder.
3. Gone bull riding.
4. Put my head in a lion's mouth.
5. Worn stiletto heels, or knee-high boots.
6. Eaten caviar.
7. Jumped off a mountain.
8. Been a nanny to royalty.
9. Built a chopper (but Trey wants to!).
10. Given birth to a girl.

Now, you tell me which ones I may actually do. Please make them exciting, so I can plan to have fun in my life! Oh, and if you want, you may also do this. It's harder than you think, but it's kinda fun!

Okay, I'm closing on my house tomorrow at 3, so wish me luck! It's finally going to be over! I hope you have a great day, and I'll see you soon!
 
posted by Christi at 11:25 PM | Permalink |


10 Comments:


  • At 1:08 AM, Blogger gina

    ok, give birth to a girl, wear stilletos and go see the pyramids. susan will take you.
    so much cleaning- how did you manage? i hope this baby arrives soon. i've got the phone by my bed.
    btw, we had FUN at Mc'ds. after i got over how nasty it really was.

     
  • At 7:22 AM, Blogger Unknown

    I think the game would have been more fun if it was 10 things I've done that I bet you haven't.

     
  • At 8:21 AM, Blogger Anvilcloud

    Okay, smart girl, now change the colour of your comment text so we can read them. Hah!

     
  • At 8:23 AM, Blogger Anvilcloud

    color: #ffffff; would be a start -- in the .comment class

     
  • At 9:58 AM, Blogger Cosmic

    You know, all my friends that kept busy days before the baby was due ended up having their baby on the day it was due. Take it easy, though! Go see the pyramids. I wouldn't recommend stilletos, though. Well, you might can walk in them but I'd fall flat on my face.

     
  • At 2:04 PM, Blogger karla

    Im loving the new setup! It is SO you!

    I say you combine wear stilletos that ARE knee high boots while walking down the street in a bikini. Now THAT would be sexy.

    Are you kidding me? Stilettos? Those things are insane! I think putting your head in a lions mouth is safer and would result in less injury!

     
  • At 2:04 PM, Blogger karla

    p.s. AC is right...the white mouseover text is hard to read on the white background.

     
  • At 4:42 PM, Blogger gina

    i can see everything fine. hum...

     
  • At 6:31 PM, Blogger Unknown

    Me too.

     
  • At 11:46 PM, Blogger suze

    Love the purple! My fav color as well. Lol. Good luck with the nesting -- mostly when I was nesting, I was not doing a whole lot except making lists of things that "we" (i.e. DH) needed to get done. Ha. :)