Wednesday, May 25, 2005
I got the fat hookup!

I got the fat hookup!, originally uploaded by pleauh.

Here are the adorable outfits that K8 sent me! Ain't they cute!




The rest of the fat hookup!`, originally uploaded by pleauh.

TJ LOVES the cards!



Thank you SOOOO much to K8 for her awesome gifts for the baby! The little dress is SO cute, and the outfit is perfect for just hanging out. I especially love the little white jumper. As soon as I saw it, I thought for sure I'd use it to get the baby baptized in. However, upon further thought, I realized that she won't be 6 mos. (when my pastor told me I should do it) till around winter time. So, I may just have to do it a little early! That outfit is too cute to not use for a special occasion! TJ also really likes the little card set (with the elephant on the front). He likes it b/c you can touch the little pictures and feel different textures. K8, I can tell you're a mom with a clue! You ROCK! Thank you SOOOOOOO much! What an exciting gift!
 
posted by Christi at 12:27 AM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At 10:08 AM, Blogger k8

    hey baby! that white outfit was my ab fave for the monkeys. one had a formula stain and i was saving the other one for a special gift. so that means you're special! i'm so glad you like everything. i love baby shoppping and i knew tj would like those cards bc the girls are obsessed with books that have different textures in them. so glad it made u happy. love you. -k8

     
  • At 10:14 AM, Blogger gina

    HOW NICE!!! i love it all. K8 you rock!!

     
  • At 11:02 AM, Blogger Kurt

    Blogging improves the world yet again.

     
  • At 11:11 AM, Blogger Christi

    Yeah, we've checked out almost every texture book I can find at the library already! We're going to have to start over soon!

     
  • At 10:49 PM, Blogger Tammy

    Aww, that is so sweet of her. Do you and K8 live close to one another? I love the outfits.