Tuesday, May 17, 2005
Take heed
At the top of my blog it says I have 24 days left. Holy cow! Of course, I'd be happy with 2-4 days. I need to go ahead and have this baby! I am tired of being pregnant! I'm feeling bad today, b/c I haven't done anything for the last two days. By anything, I mean, we haven't left the house, I haven't cleaned up anything, and I haven't even watched that much television! All I can think about is sleeping. Poor TJ. I really wanted to take him to the park today, but after I slept in this morning, I got up, only to feel really icky, and decide I want to pass on that idea. This evening I wanted to take him to the pool, but I'm not feeling that anymore, either. I did manage to keep us fed, but just barely. I have needed milk since yesterday, and well, I'm not going to go get that, either! Do you think this is normal? I asked my mom how it was with her second, and she said something. I can't remember what it was now. I asked Marie, and she said she just started taking her first more places b/c she knew she couldn't once the baby was born! I can't do that! I'm too tired! I am counting down the minutes until tomorrow, b/c Trey is off. He's already told TJ that they are going to go to the park and have lots of fun. Hooray! Of course, come Friday, I'm on my own again until next Thursday! I have a feeling it's only going to get worse! I keep thinking about how I'd love it if my mom or Trey's mom called and said they want TJ to come stay with them for a few days, but that's not going to happen. Oh, woa is me! Here I am, feeling super-sorry for myself, and doing so for the whole world to see! It's sad and pathetic, I know, but hey, this is my blog, and it's what I want to write right now!

On to better news...TJ's new word is "lovely". Yesterday, I was making a couch for his mega-blok house, and he said it was "a lovely couch". Also, he's gotten pretty good at making his mega-blok houses all by himself. He makes them every few days or so for his Nana and Grandaddy. I don't know if he's trying to say something, or what. He won't make them for anyone else, not even me, who needs a bigger house. Then we have to call Nana and tell her all about the new house when it's done. This one has a gate on it, which I need to repair. The last one had a garage and had croc-o-diles and truttles behind it. Who knows what's coming next!

I really can't think of anything else to say. Tonight is American Idol, so that should be exciting. After that is House, and I want to find out more about House's new love...and his old one that's stopping in! I'm so sad about the OC. This week is the last episode, and that's just not cool. They don't even play reruns all summer long. I sure do hate that show! I can't believe they'd just leave me like that! You don't see daytime soap operas up and leaving for half a year!

Well, I guess I'll see you later. I hope you all have a marvelous day, and wish me luck on actually doing something tomorrow!
 
posted by Christi at 6:01 PM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At 7:53 PM, Blogger gina

    Good luck doing something tomorrow! HA HA

     
  • At 10:02 PM, Blogger Anvilcloud

    Hope you have a better day tomorrow.

     
  • At 10:43 PM, Blogger Unknown

    Good luck. I found the end of my second pregnancy very draining also. I don't if I was as tired as you describe, but I was very irritable. Just ask Richard.

     
  • At 10:44 PM, Blogger suze

    Don't be too hard on yourself. It's hard being that pregnant, much less chasing a toddler. I think I was lucky b/c our #2 was born at the end of December, so it was cold outside and we couldn't play outside b/c it was too cold. I made it to a couple of playgroups that were usually at people's homes. Does he have some pals that you could invite over for a playdate? Then he could get some good playtime in (as much as they "play" with each other at this age.) Heh. Hang in there! I wasn't one of those people that tried to do more with #1 before #2 came along either.

     
  • At 7:42 AM, Blogger Tammy

    Christi, I went through the samething. For the whole nine months I was sick everyday and that alone toke a lot out of me. There were so many days where I could't get anything done. Don't feel bad. You do need to rest as much as you need. And if you are feeling like you can't do anything then don't. Save what ever energy you do have, for TJ.

     
  • At 1:44 AM, Blogger Gina

    Christi, I hope you feel better soon. Just go with the flow of your pregnancy and try not to stress out about it, that will only make things worse! :)