Sunday, January 23, 2005
It's late, so this will be short...
It is now almost 1 am, and I can't for sure say that TJ is asleep yet. I do know that at about 12:30 I went in and tucked him in one more time and pretty much held him down until he stopped moving. I also took his Elmo toy from him, which he had been very occupied with up to that point. Mind you, I had put him to bed at 10, which was already late. I don't know what to do with him. He is sick right now, though, so maybe that's why. I see church not happening again tomorrow. I get to go one time finally, and TJ gets sick again! Geez Louise!

So, in response to those of you that mentioned the thought of Trey having a blog, he stated, "I'm not a geeky nerd like the rest of you." I will point out that he reads them all religiously, and could tell me at least one thing about each of your lives. I think he's just scared, and what better way to avoid dealing with it than to turn everyone against him. Poor Trey. Perhaps we should all reach out to him. It's hard to open up and share your feelings with others. We understand, Trey, and we're here for you. When you're ready to open up your heart, and your mind, I will always be here, waiting to be by your side. Please, if any of you are willing to stand by me, please, let's let Trey know. He's a scared little puppy in a big cyberspace world. I'm sure it's quite intimidating to him. I agree, though, that I would be quite interested to see what kind of blog Trey could create. I'm 100% sure it would be tons more interesting than mine. He is so much more creative and different from me in areas such as this. I think he could make a well-read and cool blog. So, like I said, he may need our help and support.

Alrighty then, that's about all I've got to say for today. I hope you guys have an inspired day, and I'll see you tomorrow.
 
posted by Christi at 1:09 AM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At 8:58 AM, Blogger Unknown

    I'm home with a sick child too.

    Trey, come join us geeks!

     
  • At 9:23 AM, Blogger Mark

    Geeks?
    I think you got that wrong Trey!

    Only the cool kids have blogs!

     
  • At 9:32 AM, Blogger karla

    Nahhh...Trey is right! Embrace the geekiness and nerd within Trey!

     
  • At 2:24 PM, Blogger Unknown

    Geek is chic. http://www.usatoday.com/life/2003-10-22-geek-chic_x.htm

     
  • At 3:17 PM, Blogger Christi

    I don't know how you found that article, but wow, I feel so COOL now! And here I thought that being "Christi" was, well, just wierd! I am the in crowd now! Ha ha Trey! Poo-poo on you!

    Oh, and I WORSHIP Seth. He is so HOT and AWESOME!

     
  • At 8:17 PM, Blogger karla

    "And here I thought that being "Christi" was, well, just wierd!"

    *SHOCK* Is Christi not your real name? *SHOCK*