Tuesday, January 18, 2005
Are you ready?
Yes, I am now a part of the unending cliche of moms that have their set....

IT'S A GIRL!!!

She is very healthy, just the right size, wiggly just like TJ was (Lord, help me, please!), and as cute as a fetus that you can only see through a computer can be!

Much to Gina's dislike, I'm still stuck on Taryn Reese Pitchford for her name. I really like the way it rolls, and the fact that the names are different but not played out. Trey is not sure of it, though (Gina, you may still stand a chance).

Phew! The wait is over...well, for now that is. No more suspense...we can all commence the shopping! Word of warning...If you are one who decides to ever buy this child something...PINK IS OUT! I prefer purple. Of course, if you know me, then you already know this.

Talk to you later. Have a great day!
 
posted by Christi at 4:29 PM | Permalink |


7 Comments:


  • At 7:53 PM, Blogger Mark

    Big Time congratulations!!! This is very exciting news! No doubt you are TICKLED PURPLE

     
  • At 8:20 PM, Blogger karla

    CONGRATULATIONS! Taryn Reese is a beautiful name! I'm so happy to hear everything went well at the Ultrasound and baby is right on track! Did you get any pictures you can post?

    I'm with you on the Pink. I'm all over the colour apple green myself :)

     
  • At 8:23 PM, Blogger Unknown

    Wooohooo!!! A girl!!! I am so happy for you!

     
  • At 11:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    dont get me wrong- i like taryn too. BUT we have a cousin named taryn who is .....hum..... dont know a nice way to put it...... BUT i will love my niece whatever her name is.... emerson, ava, etc.....HA HA kidding. you get to choose without any of our opinions. :) xox gina

     
  • At 12:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    congrats...as for the name part..i think susan or ailene would be a great name..just a thought of course (no bias at all).

     
  • At 1:40 PM, Blogger Christi

    Hmmm, I think Reese sounds just like Susan. You may still have a chance, Gina, as Trey isn't sold on the name yet. We'll see. I think it will start to stick to him, though.

    I giggled when you said "TICKLED PURPLE"! I am. I even went out and bought lots of purple outfits last night!

     
  • At 7:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    christi,julia's room was purple when she was a baby, and i have a plain light lilac bumper, an apple green and lilac plaid bedskirt and a floral crib sheet. waverly- very pretty and nice. it is yours if you want it.