Wednesday, June 15, 2005
It's the final countdown...
Do do do doooooo, do dodo do dooooo....Remember that song?

Okay, guys, it's now officially 5:08 am. This is a devilishly early hour, and for those of you forced to ever be awake now, my heart goes out to you. I'm about to eat my pop-tarts and drink my milk, dry my hair, and head on out...I haven't heard anything from the hospital, so I'm hoping that means everything is cool.

Okay, here we go....Say a prayer for me...God, please let Taryn come out today! Please let it be quick and painless (ha ha!), and let Christi figure out a way to get pictures onto the computer stat!

Alrighty, hopefully I won't be back till tomorrow or later, but surely I'll have someone put stuff on here for me! Have a great day, and please read my post below...it's important. Later!
 
posted by Christi at 5:07 AM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 7:55 AM, Blogger Tammy

    Prayers be being said here in Canada. I pray that all goes well. ((HUGS))!!
    God Bless you and your famly!

     
  • At 8:29 AM, Blogger gina

    I do remember that song. tj is doing great and we are praying for baby taryn. cannot wait to meet her!! i will bring my camera and post some pics later today xoxx

     
  • At 1:03 AM, Blogger Melodee

    Hey! I missed the announcement. Congratulations on your new baby girl! I hope you are enjoying her. :)