Monday, June 13, 2005
Narcissism
Lately, I have been feeling, well, pretty. I didn't have the glow I was supposed to have from the fifth to seventh months of my pregnancy. I was a little upset about that. Now, at ten months, here I am finally feeling loverly. "I feel pretty, oh so pretty...." So, as I was looking at my new best friend, the bathroom mirror, today, I decided to try to take a picture of myself. That way I could let the world see how pretty I am! (yeah, so my face is all broken out, and it's its natural red self...it still has its good points!) So, for all of you out there just dying to see how beautiful I am, here you go:



I'm particularly in love with my eyes of late. I like that they're dark and that I can speak well with them (as if I had any problem speaking with my mouth!). So, there you go. If you disagree with me, well, I'm sorry...but, at least you got to see a small glimpse of my ultra cool cat picture in the background!

Yes, the overdue baby has taken over, and I have completely lost it!
 
posted by Christi at 1:32 PM | Permalink |


10 Comments:


  • At 2:27 PM, Blogger karla

    You are totally smokin' hot!

     
  • At 3:18 PM, Blogger Unknown

    Agreed. I've always known how hot you are!

     
  • At 3:46 PM, Blogger k8

    you should be charging 5.99 per minute for this website now, mama.

     
  • At 4:28 PM, Blogger Christi

    You guys make me laugh! The more I look at this picture, the more I think, "Ewwww, is that really you?!!!" I promise, though, in my bathroom mirror, I look good. It might just be that I need to get my eyes checked!

     
  • At 5:03 PM, Blogger gina

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 5:07 PM, Blogger Tammy

    Aww. I love your picture. You are beautiful. Just like Karla says, "You are totally smokin' hot!"

     
  • At 5:12 PM, Blogger gina

    wow new tag and all!! you go girl.

     
  • At 2:39 AM, Blogger Frances

    Oh yeah, you're looking good!

    I know what you mean about dark eyes that can "talk" - I've got some of those myself!

     
  • At 6:40 AM, Blogger Sadi

    Totally hot!

     
  • At 1:33 PM, Blogger Carrie

    1-900-Christi!!!

    i like it... it has a nice ring!