Wednesday, June 08, 2005
The reason I asked...
So I asked in my survey how old you think Trey looks, b/c there's a story which I find quite funny to go along with it. Yesterday, he had to go to Sam's to buy fish for work. The cashier gave him a Heinekin box to carry it to his car in. If you've ever been to Sam's (or any warehouse type store), then you know they check your receipt as you leave the store. As he went to leave, the woman at the door kinda gave him this weird look, then kept looking at the box. She said, "You can't have this, you're not 21." Then she looked at him again, and said, "Are you 21? You're not 21, right?" Trey just gave her a funny look, and said, "I'm 28, why?" Finally, she looked inside, and saw that it was fish, and sent him on his way. Needless to say, I'm sure that Trey is now feeling so nice...and your ever-so-sweet guesses won't hurt once he sees them. I, on the other hand, will never post my picture, b/c you would all ask why Trey married a woman so old!

I need to ask you a favor, please. We are finally supposed to close on our house tomorrow. It seems as though in order to do so, we must come up with about $1000. Well, if you have been keeping up at all, that is just not something we have lying around. As a matter of fact, right now we are about $1000 down, as opposed to up. So, as miracles have it, we have managed to find some very generous benefactors to loan it to us until I can get my money out of my retirement to pay them back. I don't know how much is in there for me, so hopefully it will be enough (I only worked for a couple of years on retirement, so I know it's pretty much nothing). Anyway, I think it really sucks right now that so much crap is going on, that I really don't even have time to think about or be excited about the fact that I hope to have a baby coming in the near future. I think I kinda freaked my mom out today, b/c as much as this sucks, I'm really not going to lose sleep over it. I know that God knows what's best for us, and He will make sure everything works out alright. I've put it in His hands, and I'm letting him take over. All I'm asking of you right now is that you please, please, please pray that this works out alright, and that we are able to get past this junk so we can look on the bright side and be able to get excited about our up and coming miracle! I'm feeling a bit down right now, so maybe if you pray, I'll feel better or something...Thanks!

Alrighty then, thank you for all your help, and I'll see you later. Have a wonderful day!
 
posted by Christi at 10:44 PM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At 12:42 AM, Blogger Cosmic

    Aww, of course I'll pray for you! The Lord is a great provider. If you ask it in Jesus name, then the Lord will deliver it to you. Just be patient. You'll get that miracle. I have faith that you will! I'm praying for you and Sunday, (if I can remember - I have terrible memory - if you only knew how many times I say, "Oh God, one more thing...") I'll ask my church to pray for you as well! Don't worry though! Everything is going to work out.

     
  • At 12:40 PM, Blogger Tammy

    My prayers have always been with you. I will be praying extra hard these days for you cause I know first hand what you are going through. I was feeling the same way you are when I was about to have Ethan. We had and still have bills coming from everywhere and I didn't know what I was going to do once off work. But God was and is there for us. On top of everything I started putting 10% of everything I got into tiding the church and Christi I have been blessed beyond words. GOD ROCKS!!
    Keep that faith strong and God will be there to help you through. HUGS.

     
  • At 4:00 PM, Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography

    It will all work out hang in there. Just think in no time a new little baby will be in your arms. Dont stress just enjoy the new baby. I hope she comes today!

     
  • At 8:50 PM, Blogger Carrie

    we just moved in to a new house, after having moved across the country. Unexpectedly... we had to come up with $4500 for closing costs... after tapping every possible reasource to pay for the move across.

    yet we did it.


    have faith, sister... you have friends in places you don't even know!

    SO sit back, and focus on that little bundle of joy in your belly.... all the little stuff will fall into place.

    XXOO

     
  • At 10:46 PM, Blogger Sadi

    Prayers will be said. I know God will be there for you when you ask him!!
    xoxoxox
    p.s. my dh gets carded for lotto! And he's almost 30! I hate him!