Monday, June 13, 2005
I think...
I will leave the house today. I didn't yesterday, and talk about a LONG day! I have the absolute most talkative two year old in the history of two year olds. Well, at least since I was two! He drove me NUTS! So, I need to get out and let him expend himself elsewhere and on someone else. I think yesterday was my punishment for not going to church...

Hey, if you see it on my blogroll, you should check out Go Fug Yourself. It's pretty funny. It's kinda mean...but hellahilarious!

Oh, and go say hi to Karla. She's home alone right now, as Mark's out of town, in the US, and she's probably a little lonely. Plus, check out Mark's, b/c he PROMISED he would post some pics he's going to take today.

Oh, and here's something new I'm sure you don't want to hear...I can feel the baby's head in my pelvis. It's kinda creepy. I mean, I have been able to feel a large ball for a few days now, since she dropped. Now, though, I can feel it actually pushing on my cervix. Does that make sense? Well, it does to me, and it could all be in my mind, but...Still, it's kinda cool. Trey told me if I want to have my moment, I can just call him at work and get him out of there, then say it's false labor. Hmmmmm....nah, not the same!

Alrighty, I guess I'll see you soon. I hope you have a wonderlicious (who knows!) day!
 
posted by Christi at 10:59 AM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At 1:11 PM, Blogger Tammy

    Sounds like it wouldn't be much longer now. Hang in there girl.
    I think Trey would just like to get off work today. LOL

     
  • At 1:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Kurt said:
    you're having a baby?

     
  • At 2:24 PM, Blogger karla

    I am so lonely!

    And shopping for a dress totally SUCKED with the left over baby fat still hanging around...

    IM CRANKY!!!

    Thanks for showing me some love girl. :)

     
  • At 4:30 PM, Blogger Christi

    Well, Karla, if it makes you feel any better, the still here baby fat didn't help me be in a better mood today! I made the mistake of taking an already tired toddler out in the 3 million degree heat to return things and shop for groceries! What was I thinking! I really saw myself becoming one of those people you see on tv beating her child in public!

     
  • At 5:04 PM, Blogger gina

    and here i was going to ask you if you made it out today...... hummm.... on to a better subject.....

     
  • At 10:53 PM, Blogger Anvilcloud

    Sounds like you will soon be leaving us for a bit.