Monday, May 09, 2005
Ode to Mommy

To Mommy. I know that I am a pain in your, ummm, buttocks, but deep down, I know that you always have and always will love me. Through everything I've been through, you've been there for me, even if you didn't agree with me on all of my choices. Since we didn't have a dad to speak of, I know it was extra hard on you to raise both of us basically alone. I think you did a fantastic job (I mean, hey, look at me!)! What's so great is that you were able to keep your wonderful sense of humor! You're the best mom a girl could ask for! Posted by Hello

Curlytrouble requested that we all post a pic of our moms, and put a little something special with it. I sure hope you like this, Mommy!
 
posted by Christi at 12:01 AM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 7:09 AM, Blogger gina

    ROFL!!!!!!!! Happy Mothers Day to Dee!!

     
  • At 7:42 AM, Blogger Tammy

    Nice Picture! Good Job, You mom is one good lady for raising two kids on her own. Way to go MOM!

     
  • At 8:49 AM, Blogger Unknown

    Love the picture! I always thought you had the coolest mom.

     
  • At 5:44 PM, Blogger Renee

    That's awesome! Love the picture!lol