Wednesday, May 04, 2005
I'm not sure if this is me or not...







Your Birthdate: August 16

Your birth on the 16th day of the month gives a sense of loneliness and generally the desire to work alone.

You are relatively inflexible, and insist on your being independent.

You need a good deal of time to rest and to meditate.



You are introspective and a little stubborn.

Because of this, it may not be easy for you to maintain permanent relationships, but you probably will as you are very much into home and family.

This birth day inclines to interests in the technical, the scientific, and to the religious or the unknown realm of spiritual explorations.



The date gives you a tendency to seek unusual approaches and makes your style seem a little different and unique to those around you.

Your intuition is aided by the day of your birth, but most of your actions are bedded in logic, responsibility, and the rational approach.

You may be emotional, but have a hard time expressing these emotions.

Because of this, there may be some difficulty in giving or receiving affection.



What Does Your Birth Date Mean?


For those that know me, what do you think? I'm inclined to agree with it, but I can't tell for sure.
 
posted by Christi at 5:16 PM | Permalink |


8 Comments:


  • At 9:18 PM, Blogger Unknown

    I'm sure some of that applies to you, but overall I think there's a better description out there. I tried it for me and it was so-so right too. Richard's was totally wrong in every way. He's Feb 1.

     
  • At 9:30 PM, Blogger Unknown

    Are you feeling mobile/energetic enough to go to the zoo with me sometime soon? Or if you would like a break (I'd love to give you one), how about meeting me there with TJ, hanging out for a little while and then leaving him with me, and I could bring him back to your place when we're done.

     
  • At 9:49 PM, Blogger k8

    um i don't know you like that but please don't be trying to give me any affection honey.

     
  • At 11:40 PM, Blogger Christi

    That's so funny that you would say that. I was just thinking today how much I'd like for you guys to go to the zoo with me! I have some guest passes that I have to get rid of before July, and I was going to see if you wanted to use some. Then I was like, "Well, she probably doesn't want to drive all the way up here just to go to the zoo." Of course, we could hang out if you want, too. Also, I don't know how Alison does walking long distances, but I could put my double stroller together, and we could use it with them. I think I could probably do alright walking, I'd just be slow. Of course, no slower than the little people with short legs!

     
  • At 7:13 AM, Blogger Unknown

    That sounds great! I was thinking about your double stroller too. Alison likes getting in and out as legs get tired. I would insist on doing all the pushing of course. I would be glad for you to be slow too. Richard always likes to rush through things and I'm the one who wants to stop and smell the roses. Is any day next week particularly good for you? I have plans Monday and Friday.

     
  • At 2:34 PM, Blogger k8

    1. stop ignoring my comments
    2. what are the me me me things on the side?

     
  • At 3:49 PM, Blogger Christi

    The Me Me Me things are telling me that those blogs have been updated. Of course, Karla's hasn't, so I don't know why it says it has...It's part of the blogroller thing.

    Ummm, when did I ignore you? Do you want my affection?

     
  • At 9:05 PM, Blogger suze

    I did this a few days ago and didn't think it applied to me at all. Heh. My birthday is Aug. 14, BTW! :)