Tuesday, May 03, 2005
So anyway...
Just thought I'd tell you something I thought was really cool. Yesterday TJ said, "That's my's dank (drink)." I thought, "Hmmm, he says this strange word again, as usual...I wonder where he got that from? It's not like anyone I know says my's" Then I started to think about it, and I realized that he is actually using pretty smart logic. Okay, check this out: So, when you are talking about, let's say, a toy, you say, "That's your toy, so it's yours." Right? Now, you would also say, "That's my toy." So why, then, wouldn't you say, "That's my's toy." I mean, if you put the logic to it, it makes perfect sense.

your-yours
my-my's

Poor TJ. He's filled with this logical mind, and yet, the English language is not. He will forever have to compete with the fact that the world he lives in makes absolutely no sense. I know how he must feel, or will feel. I often have that same problem of frustration at the way this silly world runs!

Okay, well, that's it for now. Check underneath, b/c this isn't it for me today. I hope you have a great day, and I'll see you soon!
 
posted by Christi at 11:47 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: