Tuesday, May 10, 2005
I'm happy to see I'm at least mostly liberal...









Your Political Profile



Overall: 30% Conservative, 70% Liberal

Social Issues: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal

Personal Responsibility: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal

Fiscal Issues: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal

Ethics: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal

Defense and Crime: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal



How Liberal / Conservative Are You?



I consider myself a liberal, for the most part, and at least this quiz held that up. I didn't realize that on certain issues I was so conservative, though. Perhaps I see now why I got fired, though...just look at the last one! I always knew for sure that my ethics beliefs were totally liberal!
 
posted by Christi at 5:04 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 9:20 PM, Blogger gina

    um yeah carrying freaking guns is sketchy as all get out!! sheesh.