Friday, December 31, 2004
The year to come...
So I see that many are doing the whole year in review things. I had a pretty exhausting and frustrating year, one, to be honest, that I don't care to rehash. A couple of cool things that happened: EVERYTHING that TJ did, TJ got baptized, and well, that's all I can think of right now. So, I thought I might try to figure out what I would like for the new year...

First, I would really like to sell my house, and for Trey to get his promotion. That would ROCK! Getting these two things done would take me to my next big goal, which is quitting my job, which is a terrible place for me to work. Then I would be able to stay at home with TJ and his new sibling in June and be the mom I really want to be. I think accomplishing all of these goals would greatly improve our lives. It couldn't possibly make me love my husband and children any more, but I certainly could show it better. Another great big goal I would like to attain, is to have a healthy baby in June. I am so excited to go to the doctor on Jan. 18th to find out what it is. So I guess another goal is to find out what it is. TJ will be 2 on Friday of next week, so I really am excited about that. I am not going to have his birthday party until March, when it is warmer, so hopefully that will go well. I would also like to get rid of some of our debt if we ever sell the house, and also lose some weight after the baby is born. Perhaps I should make that a 2006 goal, though! I would also like to become more active in the church, and I think I would like to make at least one new friend that I can really hang out with, not just an acquaintance. I feel like I don't have too much that I want to get done this year. Of course, this will all change, and really, those are some pretty big goals.

Okay, this was a sad post, but I felt like I had to do something for the new year as well. Do you guys have any big goals for the coming year that you would really like to see happen? Oh, and if you could please read my last post, as I really want some input on it, I would appreciate it. Have a happy new year, and I'll see you tomorrow!
 
posted by Christi at 8:14 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 10:47 AM, Blogger Jim

    I don't think that was a sad post at all. You have some wonderful things happening in your life; a new baby, moving to a new home...you have set some goals...You are light years ahead of most people. Keep the faith. Attitude is everything.