Tuesday, November 30, 2004
It's almost Wednesday!
So yesterday I had a scary moment, or so I thought. I woke up, felt great, and went to take a shower to go to work. While in the shower, I suddenly got very weak-kneed and my vision started to blur, then it started fading toward a little spot in the center (if that makes any sense!). I was well on my way to fainting in the shower. I think it's funny, b/c my one thought was that I hadn't washed all of my 200 body parts yet! God forbid I get out of the shower before I'm done cleaning! I managed to make it to my bed before I hit the floor, and laid there until I calmed down (as I was breathing as though I had just run ten marathons). I called work to tell them I would be in late, b/c I had to eat and lie down for a while to regain my composure. I did, and when I woke up, I had NO energy. I finally got ahold of my dr. office, and they said it's a normal thing in pregnancy, but it was definitely creepy and unexpected. I had no energy all day until the later evening.

Well, that about sums up my day yesterday. Today was pretty uneventful. It was my first day back since last Tues. before Thanksgiving. My kids were okay, but an abnormally high amount of them wanted to sleep. To be honest, I didn't really feel like fighting them, either. I'm not looking forward to tomorrow, though, b/c I have decided to add some new rules for being allowed to eat as a reward every two weeks, and one of them is that they can't get a write-up in any of their classes (it used to be just in mine). They won't like that. Oh well, too bad for them. I just hate having to tell them stuff like that, b/c they are so whiny!

We took TJ to his Nana's and Grandaddy's house again today. I swear that Tuesdays are such sad days for me. It also gives me even more of a reason to look forward to Fridays. I hate leaving him, though. I'm going to email my real estate agent when I finish this and harrass him some more about getting our house sold. I think he needs it. The house is so awesome, and it's on the cover...I can't imagine WHY it hasn't sold yet. The house at the end of the street that was about $50,000 too much sold, so why not mine?

Well, I really don't have much to say right now. I want desperately to have insightful comments, but I have none. Oh, I did watch Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban last night. I have to say I wasn't totally impressed. The story was VERY changed from the book. Yes, I understand that in order to fit the whole story into the movie they must do that, but I think that in the process of editing and cutting and pasting they lost a lot of what makes Harry Potter stories so great. Don't get me wrong...As far as good movies go, I think the movie was fantastic. The acting was good, I think Harry Potter is so cute, everything was as believable as it can be, and it made sense as far as the movie was concerned. I think, as probably most Harry Potter readers were, that the movie did not do the book justice, though. The third book was my favorite of them all. I was so upset that I couldn't read it fast enough, b/c it was so very suspenseful and great, that you would find me trying to read it on my long drive to work (this was when I still lived in Lancaster and had an hour drive every day one way). You can ask my neighbor teacher if you want proof. Yes, it was bad, but this was by far my favorite, and I was a little disappointed when I saw the movie cut out the best parts. I will say, though, if you are not a reader of the books, or you are capable of letting loose and pretending they are unrelated, then the movie was great. I would highly recommend it.

Okay, I shall see you all tomorrow, and I hope you have a wonderful and promising day!
 
posted by Christi at 10:52 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 8:36 PM, Blogger Unknown

    That sounds scary. Maybe you stood up too fast and didn't have enough food in your tummy. I remember feeling weak and extremely tired a lot while I was pregnant.