Monday, May 05, 2008
I cut my baby's hair!



Cole needed a haircut. That I was sure of. I waited until Trey was home b/c I thought for sure he would freak out like he did the last two times he had his hair cut. Strangely enough, he didn't this time. As long as Trey was touching him, he was fine. He did a thousand times better than TJ, who almost ALWAYS freaks out like I'm going to cut his head off! Anyway, I used the second highest guard on the clippers, thinking that they would leave a decent amount of hair on the top of his head. I was wrong. It's so short now! My baby looks like a big boy now! I think he likes it, though. His hair was getting shaggy, and in his eyes, and I think it was getting hot for him. I know he's going to love it short now. Oh, but he looks so much older now...a LOT like Trey, even more so than before! As much as I love short hair like his, I kinda liked his a little longer, at least in the front. I think I'll work on growing out the top some and keep it longer next time. Till then, though, my baby is now one of the guys!
 
posted by Christi at 10:35 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 3:35 PM, Blogger Kurt

    Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.

     
  • At 10:20 AM, Blogger karla

    And what handsome little guy he is too!

     
  • At 8:06 PM, Blogger Unknown

    He looks good, and yes, older. I will miss that one day he looked like a little surfer dude though.

     
  • At 10:30 PM, Blogger Natalie

    what a cutie!

    i cannot believe how much he has grown!