Thursday, March 27, 2008
Tom Cruise is a psycho!
Okay, okay, so I'm just now getting around to watching the video of Tom Cruise that was all the rage in January. Yeah, he's NUTS! What I gathered from what he said was that Scientologists are the only people who have consciences, and are good people. The rest of us choose not to do good in the world, b/c it's too much work. He swears that he's out to fight the good fight and "help people", yet I can't think of a single work of philanthropy he's done in recent times to "help people". No, wait, I looked it up, and here's a site that says he donated $20,000 to Jackie Chan's Hong Kong scholarship program? There you go, $20K...What's that, a couple days' income? Most of what I hear of him and Katie are how they attended this party and that....What a whack job!

The video
 
posted by Christi at 9:38 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 4:52 PM, Blogger Kurt

    I haven't seen the video, but it appears L. Ron Hubbard was a con man. He once said "If a man really wants to make a million dollars, the best way would be to start his own religion." His biggest concern, at least according to his messages to the "churches," was the need to make money.

    Scientology isn't the only belief system that insists its believers are better or more right than everyone else.

     
  • At 6:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Tom Cruise is funny!

     
  • At 7:38 PM, Blogger Unknown

    I saw a snippet of the video before it turned black, but I think I must not have seen the really crazy part. I don't know much about Scientology. Do they think they have some special knowledge that they want to share with the rest of the world? To be fair to Tom Cruise, it listed a few other charities he supported, just not how much he gave.