Saturday, June 25, 2005
I think we should have a slumber party!

Peek-a...

Peek-a...

BOO!

BOO!

Hey, don't you all want to come over for a slumber party!!! We can drink lots of cokes, and eat popcorn, and watch Grease, and dance, and sing, and tell each others' secrets, and play games, and lots of other fun stuff! We can stay up all night long! Just don't let me forget that every three hours, we have to play the Feed Reese game! It's so much fun! You might even want to try it! What's great is that we can have a slumber party EVERY NIGHT! Come on! You're all invited! I'm waiting for your knock at the door!

Talk at you later! Have a great day!

 
posted by Christi at 12:29 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 12:22 AM, Blogger Christi

    Sweet! We can have Golden Girls moments b/t feedings!

     
  • At 10:12 AM, Blogger Christi

    Oh duh! You have to put in rockshelterdeliverer to get to his place! I forgot to put that!

     
  • At 12:32 PM, Blogger Tammy

    Hey that sounds like loads of fun. Count me in.
    Glad you got my package. I feel better knowing you got it. I was afraid of it getting lost.
    Hope TJ loved his goodies.

     
  • At 8:45 AM, Blogger Brandi1977

    OMG they are to darn cute!