Sunday, June 19, 2005
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!
For all of you dads out there, if there are any, Happy Father's Day!

To Trey, I hope it was a good one. I realize we didn't do much, but I'm going to show you my love by cleaning out the microwave...and telling you how much I truly love you. You are the BEST father and husband a woman could ask for! I do believe that your great personality has been the one super reason we have been so good together...I mean, anyone else would have killed me by now! So, here's to you, Daddy, Trey, Man of the Year--Happy Father's Day!!!

In case you'd like to see, here's what I gave Trey for Father's Day:

Happy Father's Day!!!
Only the cutest kids in the world (I mean, he helped a little bit, but...)

and...

The ULTIMATE cheese!
A tie! Only the ultimate cheese factor! Plus, it came complete with pictures of TJ! Oh yeah, he's gonna look GREAT at work!

While I'm at it, I'm going to go ahead and let you see the pictures I took of Reese with her eyes open, at the request of many:

Chillin!
You want me to do what?
Man, am I precious!
More to come, I'm sure...

Have a great day! Oh, and check below...I need you to do it, please. Later!
 
posted by Christi at 6:00 PM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At 9:54 PM, Blogger MiMi

    These are GREAT pics! My granddaughter just gets prettier and prettier every day! I also love the tie--I don't think it's cheesy at all--it's awesome. The only way it could be better is if it had TJ AND Reese's pics on it! Yes, you are truly blessed! You have a husband who is a SAINT and 2 wonderful, precious, healthy children. With all that, you don't need anything else. Tell my wonderful son-in-law "Happy Father's Day" for me again and I love you all! Mom

     
  • At 10:01 PM, Blogger gina

    awww mimi how sweet you are!
    love the tie. lol. ok, reese's hair looks a tad reddish in the pic? is this so? or is it still brownish? i love her pretty eyes. gosh she has so many cute outfits.... oh yeah i have one more from joanna, did i tell ya that? much love

     
  • At 5:58 AM, Blogger Unknown

    Happy Father's Day, Trey! Where did you get that tie made? I love the open eyed pictures!

     
  • At 11:04 AM, Blogger Tammy

    Oh my, She does look like TJ.
    I love the tie, where and how did you do that....Put those pictures of TJ's face on there. Very cool.

     
  • At 11:21 AM, Blogger Christi

    I ordered the tie from WalMart online. You just go to the photo center, and it's one of the gift things, or whatever, they offer. You can also order coffee cups, mouse pads, and the like...Thanks for the nice words. I absolutely LOVE these pictures--especially the one with Trey and the babies and the last one!

     
  • At 3:36 PM, Blogger Jewl

    I am new to your Blog but I wanted to say hi... Glad things went well for your delivery. She is a doll, just beauiful! Congrats!!