Friday, June 17, 2005
Real quick-like....
I'll be back later, but right now Trey's having a conniption fit b/c I'm on here and he's having to....hold your breath....HOLD THE BABY!!!!! Yes, I'm an evil mom!

Anyway, I just wanted to post this pic of Taryn a few minutes ago. This is the dress that Mark and Karla gave her, and she wore it for her hospital pictures and the ride home today. It seemed so tiny when it wasn't on her, but as soon as it was on, it was HUGE! The hat looked like an umbrella on her, and the bloomers would have eaten her whole! Nonetheless, she looks AMAZING! Just thought you might like to see her...This one's for you, Mark and Karla!

Jumping for Joy!
 
posted by Christi at 2:13 PM | Permalink |


14 Comments:


  • At 2:44 PM, Blogger K. Inez

    CONGRATULATIONS!! :D

     
  • At 2:47 PM, Blogger gina

    so sweet. she has lost that squishy newborn baby redness and is so PRETTY!! got to go, your food is cooking sister :)

     
  • At 2:48 PM, Blogger gina

    Ok, so is it goign to just stay taryn? or reese??

     
  • At 3:01 PM, Blogger Carrie

    BABY GIRL!!!!! ooooooh, she is just the most gorgeous little thing!!!


    CONGRATULATIONS!!!

     
  • At 4:00 PM, Blogger MiMi

    She's even prettier today! What a difference a day (or two) makes!! Give my grandbabies kisses for me! MiMi

     
  • At 4:05 PM, Blogger MiMi

    OK, I've officially changed my Blogger display name to MiMi since you already have another Dee that comments...

     
  • At 4:45 PM, Blogger gina

    ya'll , she is SO PRETTY!!!!! those first pics dont do her justice. christi, post more!! ( oh yeah, when you are done being sore, tired, and mentally exhausted)

     
  • At 8:31 PM, Blogger Cosmic

    OMG!!! What a beautiful baby! She is so beautiful! I'm so happy for you! Yay! (^_^)

     
  • At 9:59 PM, Blogger Sadi

    CHRISTI!! You are more beautiful than the Pretty post! I LOVE THESE PICS!! You are such a blessed momma! Congrats to you and yours!!! Big congats to TJ the big brother!

     
  • At 10:24 PM, Blogger Unknown

    Wow, she was beautiful in the other ones, but she's just stunning here! I love the outfit too.

     
  • At 11:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    congrats!

     
  • At 1:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    WOW SHE IS CUTE SHE MUST TAKE AFTER HER DADDY.

     
  • At 5:02 AM, Blogger LK

    Christi, she is simply gorgoeus - well done!

     
  • At 10:39 AM, Blogger Tammy

    AWW, Christi, She is Just Beautiful. I so want to hold her.
    I Pray God Blesses her always.
    I hope that all went well with you and look forward to seeing more pictures as she grows.
    Give her a big kiss for me.
    GOD BLESS YOUR WHOLE FAMILY!!