Thursday, December 09, 2004
We did it, we did it!
WE HAVE MOVED!!! I mean, except for the few last things here and there, and the fun cleaning I have to look forward to this weekend, we are moved in. Doug and Leanne from work came over to help, along with Trey's parents, and I am forever grateful to them all. I know we would have never achieved the move without them. I wasn't much help myself, being prego and all. We spent last night here, and it was WONDERFUL! I could breathe fresh air, and I didn't get my headache that I was getting so accustomed to suffering. Of course, you would know that I have a cold now, and can barely breathe, but who cares! It's so much easier to deal with in a house where you feel well. I'm so excited! I thought we would be a little cramped b/c this place is about 200 square feet smaller than the last apt., but it actually feels bigger to me. I really like the way Trey figured out to set up our room, and there's even some space in here now. TJ's room feels huge! The living and dining rooms are connected, and that's really cool. We put TJ's play stuff in the back end of it, and he's already using it more b/c it's separate, but still in the same room. I like that b/c we can be near him, but we don't have to drop everything to go play with him now. I love it here! What's more, we have already been invited to a holiday drop-in next week. How exciting! Maybe we'll get to meet some of our neighbors...I see that there are a lot of babies and small children here. I think this place is going to be cool!

We cooked at school today. It was pretty cool except that I forgot to bring the syrup for our waffles. The kids gave me grief, but made them anyway. We made eggs, sausage and syrupless waffles. A lot of them devised to take the waffles and wrap the eggs and sausage in them, kinda like a sandwich. They are so creative! Some of the guys did some pretty amazing things with the eggs. I see some real talent in some of them. I'm also glad that we cooked, b/c I was not in the right mind to really try to teach today, being that I feel like I'm going to die right now. I feel bad b/c I'm going to call in tomorrow, and it's a terrible day for me to be out (a LOT of people will be out tomorrow), but I wouldn't make it through the day otherwise. What are you gonna do, eh? I guess if they curse me, I won't know b/c I won't be there!

Quick note about a movie. We watched Dodgeball tonight. That was a pretty funny movie! It had Ben Stiller in it, and he is just hilarious in my opinion. It was dumb as all get-up, the plot being two gym owners facing each other in a dodgeball tournament you kinda had to know that, but that's what made it so funny. You just knew stupid things were going to happen, and that you were going to laugh whether you wanted to or not. My favorite part was when the guy got hit in the face with the wrench. Yeah, you have to see it to understand, but when you do, you'll crack up! If you are in the mood just to laugh and not have to think, this is a perfect movie! I highly recommend Dodgeball.

Well, I guess I'll go now. I need to sleep. May your day be the best day ever! I'll see you tomorrow!
 
posted by Christi at 10:52 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 9:38 AM, Blogger Unknown

    I'm so glad you like the new place. I was wondering when you'd get the computer set up.