Monday, December 06, 2004
I am SO tired!
Could it honestly only be Monday? I am tired enough for it to be at least Thursday already, or perhaps even Friday. How can it only be Monday?! Plus, to top that, we are moving this week, while I still go to work and have a very busy week (more busy than usual) there. YIppee! But, enough whining...

Guess what! TJ checked out his first book from the library today. I had to go to get some books for us to read in class tomorrow, and I took TJ so Daddy could have some time alone. The whole ride there I told him all about how we were going to go to the library and check out a book. The chant the whole way was, "Go to check out a booooooookkk." It was great! Then we got there, and TJ picked out three books. One had animals in it made out of shapes. One shape was a circle. He knew that one and was very proud to tell me the whole ride home. While we were there, and I was looking for my books, he put together puzzles they had in the kids section. It was cool. Oh, and did I tell you about the escalators! Now that was fun! Plus, the library was VERY big and open, and that was just perfect in TJ's eyes for running around! He had so much fun! Then, the whole ride home, while he read his book, we talked about showing Daddy his first book! It was cool. When we got home, he ran over and threw it at Daddy. I guess that counts, right? He may not be as enthused, but it sure was great to me! Even the people at the library were pretty excited, and congratulated him on his first library book check out. What fun! I can't wait to go back...it's a very nice and neat library!

Well, that's about my day. Nothing really happened except that. Got a couple more Christmas presents this afternoon, and I only have a few left to get. Yippee! Wish us luck tomorrow, we are going to begin the move. We signed the papers today, and the fun begins tomorrow. I hope you guys have a great Tuesday, even better than Monday, and I'll see you tomorrow!
 
posted by Christi at 8:32 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: