Saturday, December 11, 2004
Just a little note...
I have a link off to the side called Ms. Smarty Pants' Page. It's actually supposed to be Mimi Smartypants, but oh well. If you get a chance, you should check it out sometimes. I love to read it. I think she is very much like me, just a better and more creative writer. She has a baby the same age as TJ, and her stories often cover just what I am thinking. She also seems to think like me in many ways, and have the same feelings about some big issues. It makes me feel more normal to see someone else like me. Her blog was turned into a book, so she must know what she's doing. Anyway, you should check it out. If you use my link, you have to click on the Newest link on the side of her page to see the newer postings. Funny stuff!
 
posted by Christi at 12:46 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I see what you mean. She writes like you talk.