Saturday, January 10, 2009
I bet you thought I'd fallen off the face of the earth!
Well, as far as blogging goes, I pretty much have. I have ZERO time to write on here anymore. I wish I could say I could just give something else up and do this instead, but really, I have nothing else to give up that would give me the time needed. I want to get my life in order, but I swear, everytime I try, something new comes up that throws all that planning into disarray!

Since I last posted on here:
Cole turned 2
TJ turned 6
Trey had life-threatening pneumonia, and is now out of work for two more weeks (started w/1 1/2 weeks at first)
Thanksgiving
Christmas
I had an accident in my car on the way home from work
I flattened two tires mysteriously while working one morning, NOT cool
Everyone in our house has taken turns being sick, then sharing it for a while, then taking turns again...
Butch, the nephew, is moving out this week, unexpectedly, to live with a lesbian couple (???), much to the dismay of his family and friends
My gorgeous niece turned 1, and had her birthday party at my house!

DAMMIT! I want to look back at my blog to figure out what else has been going on, but I haven't been writing on here! That sucks! Oh well, that's the gist, I suppose.

Anyway, I'm gonna put some pics on here now, in case anyone cares to look.




















 
posted by Christi at 9:58 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 7:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Awww... my babies are growing up!!! Poor Trey. Good thing he's better now though. Ick for being out of work so long. And where the hell did the time go? Cole is 2? God I'm out of the loop!

     
  • At 9:29 AM, Blogger Unknown

    Those giant roaches were pretty icky, but I have something to top it now. Last night we were watching the Planet Earth DVD about caves. There's this one cave that houses about 3 million bats. Beneath their resting spot there is a mountain of guano (poop). Covering the guano are about a zillion roaches who never leave the cave, spending their lives on a pile of poop. They showed a bat who had fallen in the guano and got stuck. It was eaten alive by roaches.