Friday, April 08, 2005
I'll just try again...
This could be a blessing, or not. It's weird first being home, and now it's even more strange being home on his days off and knowing that I don't have to work tomorrow or that I didn't call in to be home with him. It's nice to have him, but my tiny bit of organization for my days is already off b/c he is here. No biggy, though, b/c we're going to Charleston tomorrow for the weekend, and that would have thrown us completely off anyway! Today I'm going to try to clean the house and take advantage of his being home. Wish me luck. He's already moaning and groaning b/c I'm on here!

So, I think you should check out a couple of blogs. Gina's Page has lots of pics of my so adorable neice and nephew! This guy Charles is just really nice to look at, plus he has some interesting ideas and the like. Another nice to look at pic is on Kurt's Page. Who knew he was so cute! Yeah, so if these guys come back here, they're probably going to want to kick me, but hey, oh well!

Did I mention that I have the absolute cutest kid in the world! Oh, and my hubby ain't bad, either. I often wonder how I got so lucky...I think it was the drugs I slipped into his drink the night we met. It could have been that I *supposedly molested him the night we met.

Oh, and we got new fishies, which I think I mentioned before. This time they're guppies. They are so small! TJ, with the help of Daddy, named them Ted and Socks. I think the orange one is Socks, and the yellow one Ted. I'm not sure. Let's see if I can keep them alive!

Alrighty then, I suppose I'll go now. I hope you all have a wonderful day, and I'll see you later!

*I did, but I'm sure he loved it!
 
posted by Christi at 5:26 PM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At 9:52 PM, Blogger Unknown

    Let me know if you ever figure out how to have an organized, orderly day. I can't wait to see you tomorrow!

     
  • At 10:30 PM, Blogger Christi

    Oh hooray! Marie asked me today if you were coming, and I told her I thought you said you were, but I honestly couldn't remember if I had imagined that or not! I can't wait to see you, either! I have a picture I printed of Alison from the b-day party to give you. I just think it's so cute!

     
  • At 12:50 AM, Blogger k8

    for the record I am completely against organization of any type. unless its organized crime cuz i like the mafia. ha jk

     
  • At 9:21 PM, Blogger Kurt

    Whad'ya mean "if these guys come back here." I come here every day.

     
  • At 9:48 PM, Blogger LK

    I love it when people recommend other blogs to visit. I'll be taking a looksie later, although I already know Kurt well, he's my backwards talker buddy. Have a great time away.