Wednesday, September 15, 2004
Ranting and Raving
Hmmm, so my friend, Julia, sends me this email that says she just started a blog. I say to myself, "What's a blog?" So I go to it, and I read all about her life for the past week. I say to myself, "Wow, how interesting. This looks therapeutic." So I see this little button that says I can start my own, and viola! Here it is. I'm going to have to look at other people's blogs to find out what I am supposed to be putting on here exactly, but it seems like a fun idea. Plus, I can put pictures of my beautiful child on here, so that makes it all worth it! Oh, and I'm in a class right now where we learn how to make a website, so maybe this is a good first step. Perhaps I can find people to look at this who will be willing to comment and help me understand my life. Well, all these wonderful ideas and possibilities....I guess I should make it a point to try to write in it as often as possible.

My first question, if I am in a deep dark hole and sinking fast, and I turn to God and put it all in his hands, what do I do next? I can't say that He hasn't helped me, but I am still sinking, and my problems are still coming at me fast and furiously. It feels like a test that I am failing. Yes, a deep question, but I'm sure there are deep people out there, right?
 
posted by Christi at 4:37 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: